SS. Peter and Paul School Auction- November 11, 2017
Each year, SS Peter and Paul Catholic School in Collinsville, IL holds our single biggest fundraiser, the school auction. All proceeds go directly to the school, with some special fundraisers, such as Raise Your Paddle, going to an area of particular need. The 2016 Raise Your Paddle funds went to S.T.E.M. (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math education) materials, one of which is the purchase of Google Chromebooks for students in grades 6-8! Coming soon, we will announce the complete list of what the funds of this year’s Raise Your Paddle funds will go to.
The SS Peter and Paul Catholic School auction is put together annually by school volunteers of the 4th grade class. There are many ways, other than attending, that you can help make this years auction a huge success.
You can view our silent and live auction items, purchase tickets to the event, donate, or even donate an item here: http://PeterPaul.gesture.com
What to Expect
Everything is ONLINE! From ticket purchases, to silent auction bidding, raffle ticket purchases, and 50/50 is all online this year. This option will help us all mingle and celebrate each other’s company. Visit our site: http://PeterPaul.
Live Auction: Each year there is a Live Auction, with a auctioneer auctioning several big ticket items. Items from years past have included a Daddy’s Dream lawn care package, braces, sports tickets, vacations, etc. There is ALWAYS something great to bid on in the Live Auction!
Not attending the action?
- You can donate a live or silent auction item, sponsor the event, or place an ad in our program. Consider donating items for the live auction instead. Items such as timeshare vacations, sports tickets, trip packages, sports memorabilia, art, etc are all appreciated. SSPP will provide you with a tax form for donations to a not-for-profit for all items you choose to donate! For more information please contact Ashley Swip (Auction Co-Chair) at firstname.lastname@example.org
- You can still bid on all silent auction items beginning a week prior to Auction, and until the close of the auction using this link: http://PeterPaul.gesture.com
Silent Auction: We will have numerous baskets including all kinds of goodies for your bidding pleasure. Silent auction baskets this year include tickets to favorite attractions and sports events, including:
- St. Louis Cardinals tickets and collectibles
- Missouri Botanical Gardens, Meramec Caverns, Shedd Aquarium, St. Louis Symphony and many more!
- Blues tickets and collectibles
We will also have many popular restaurant gift cards including: Peel Wood Fired Pizza, Ted Drewes Frozen Custard, Bobby’s Frozen Custard, John D. McGurk’s, The Pasta House Co. and many more!
Margarita Glass Tower– This year, we will feature a Margarita Glass Tower! This is a raffle that you purchase a margarita glass, get a free frozen margarita, keep the glass, and enter a chance to win a cool prize (we will announce soon).
Golden Paddle: Golden Paddle tickets are available in advance or at the door. If your ticket is drawn, you can choose any one live auction item at no cost. You can also purchase tickets online: http://PeterPaul.
*Braces and lawn care packages are not included in the Golden Key contest.
50/50: Buy your tickets “head-to-toe” with the tallest person there to increase your chances!
Dinner: We have a great Luau themed dinner catered, which is included in the cost of admission.
Drinks: Draft beer, wine and soda are included in the cost of admission.
Entertainment: We will have music and dancing after the live and silent auctions are ended.
FUN!: As mentioned before, the auction is not only a fundraiser, but it is A LOT of fun. Get a table of friends or family together for a night of dinner, drinks, dancing and fundraising and make it a night to remember!
Other ways to contribute
- Donate items for the Live Auction AND for Silent Auction Baskets
- Donate funds or time to help with the auction planning and setup
- TELL YOUR FRIENDS AND FAMILY! Not only is the auction great opportunity to give back to the school, but it is fun too! Invite friends and family and make it a night to remember.
If you have any questions, or would like any additional information, please contact the school office.
Recent Posts from SSPP